Published Январь 22, 2008
The Irina Arkhipova Foundation was established in 1993. Famous Russian Opera singers Irina Arkhipova and Vladislav Piavko for many years are busy with the support and promotion of the young opera singers as well as with the different kinds of the educational and cultural activities.
The field of the Foundation activities is wide. The main points are the organization of the music festivals and contests, opera and concert production, master-classes, as well as the special promotion and cultural programs and publishing activities. The Foundation had established its own Prize in the field of music, theatre arts and cultural activities.
Among the most important events there are concert series “Russian Singers in the World Opera”(production of Verdi’s “Otello” should be mentioned first of all), “Russian Lieder of Two Centuries”, “Vladislav Piavko & Company. Russian Tenors’ Parade”, Opera Festival “Irina Arkhipova Presents” in the City of Chelyabinsk (Ural Area), Music Festivals and concert events in different regions of Russia.
Irina Arkhipova Foundation Publisher’s has started the book series “Music World Pearls” (six books published) as well as the classical vocal music CD production and recording.
The Foundation is one of the main organizers (together with the Russian Federation Ministry of Culture and the International Music Union) of the World famous Glinka Vocal Contest (biennale), taking place in Russia since 1960.
AT MIDEM WE PRESENT
- CD’s -
- Verdi’s “Otello” –The Venetian Moor coming from Russia – Russian Soloists, Orchestra and Choir
- Tchaikovsky’s Lieder and piano music by Vladislav Piavko (tenor) and Arkady Sevidov (piano)
- Opera – The New Generation - Live from the Young Singers’ Gala from the Grand Hall of the State Moscow Conservatoire
- Special Events:
- “Vladislav Piavko & Company. Russian Tenors’ Parade” – the unique concert show, the bright firework of the excellent voices, popular opera arias and songs.
- New Opera Voices from Russia –young Opera Singers from Russia in Gala and special programs.
- Performers -Young Russian Opera singers
- Irina Arkadieva (soprano),
- Maria Gorelova (soprano),
- Anna Victorova (mezzo-soprano),
- Elena Avdeeva (mezzo-soprano),
- Sergei Spiridonov (tenor),
- Aleksandr Martynov (baritone),
- Evgeny Kungurov (baritone)
- and more – from different regions of Russia – for opera production and recitals.